Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Two

Well, today was sort of like a repeat of yesterday. Got up early, got ready, went to the gym. Did lower body weights and we also did 20 on the elliptical and of course warm up and cool down. It was harder then the day before. I made the mistake of telling our trainer that we lowered our weights. LOL Now he will probably keep a close eye on us. It was just WAY harder then it was when he showed us the machines. My upper body is still sore today and today was a rest day for the upper. Tomorrow we do the weight training for the upper body so I can only imagine what it will feel like tomorrow evening. At least I dont work.
The bad thing is...my toes fell asleep after doing 20 min on the elliptical. That has to be bad right?? I'm hoping after I work out a while that it will go away.
I'm eating less but not stopping all bad foods. I need to take it slow and hope that will work for me better then just jumping into and trying to be perfect. I just eat less of everything that I would normally eat and tonight my stomach is even growling so I know I ate less today. I'm going to go have some water and watch the biggest loser finale and see who won. I was at work and I DVRed my show. Now I just have to get hubby away from watching whatever cartoon he's watching LOL OH and my daddy even skipped his show so my American Idol would tape! How sweet is that huh! He knew I REEALLY wanted to see it and the other DVR is in his room since he pays for cable. So BOTH my shows taped tonight. I'm a HAPPY person tonight. I went to the gym TWO days in a row and I get to watch both my shows tonight :D Hope everyone is doing well tonight. I will update on how I did tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: