Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day four

Today was not a gym day BUT I sure got a work out. I mowed lawn (not all of it but we have a huge lawn) Stefan will mow the rest when he comes home for the weekend. Then I cleaned all the chicken coops out. Hauled really huge heavy bags of pine shavings. And cleaned up the yard some. That in itself made me pretty darn tired. Tomorrow morning I will hit the gym again and then come home to clean the INSIDE of the house. Sat and Sun I will most likely not post as I have to get up at 2:30 am to get ready for work and I'm not home until 3pm and by that time I'm SO tired! We will also have company and I have to keep an eye on the boys until they go to bed. I hope that is early because I have to get up at 2:30 am on Sunday as well LOL I'm going to be sleeping all day on Monday to catch up. Well, it's time to get some laundry in and jump in the shower and head to bed. Will update tomorrow again. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments: