Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mini Coop done


OH How I want my apple computer back! I just can't figure out how to get the pics to upload to this computer. I mean I CAN get them on here but they are humungoid! Then it's transferring them all one by one to photobucket and ugh! SO MUCH TIME! Hubby does two things and they are all small and on photobucket. So I wait for him, patiently....wait. He's been busy though with work so I will be patient. He has tomorrow off and I'm going to beg him to get the photos on here then. I'm going to at least get a couple I really wanted on here so you guys can see my mini coop :D It turned out really cute and I did it ALL myself. Well, with the exception of my dad holding one of the coop doors while I drilled a hole. And hubby screwed in three screws for me that were way up and I could not see them. I was going to get the ladder and do it but he just did it for me while he was out there looking at it. Otherwise I measured, cut and built everything myself. Sometimes I amaze myself. I will get the pictures on when I can.

Haven't heard from Stefan in a few days so I'm going to try to get a hold of him today. He has went to the whitehouse and I'm curious if he got to see the president or not. I sure wish he would text more often :(

Well, gotta get going for now but will update with pics later. Have a ton of them now to post.

Here are my pics of the mini coop (above nest boxes):
Coop in a Coop

Coop Inside

1 comment:

Missie said...

I'm glad the mini coop is finished. I'm sure Stefan is busy doing school work! LOL

Have a good night.