Friday, December 18, 2009

wow can't believe it

I cannot believe it's been THIS long since I posted anything here. I guess I'm too addicted to facebook now LOL
Well, were still alive and doing well :D Were trying to get the silkies ready for show this spring so we have to handle them a lot and get them used to people. They are usually pretty good tho.
My son comes home from college TODAY! I pick him up at the airport at 8pm tonight :D I'm so excited. Now I just have to get things done around here. I do have more pictures but will post them later one. Just wanted to come on and let you all know I am alive :D Oh and I got my first spam comment today :/ Don't like that! Have a great week everyone...IF anyone still reads ;)

2 comments:

Missie said...

I spend a lot of time on FB now too!

I'm glad your son made it home safely!

Linda's World said...

Hi Carrie, I found you. I'd forgotten that you had chickens. Your pictures are great! I'm attempting to post in my Blog at least once a week...I already have lost a lot of readers by being on FB too much. Linda in Washington