Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3 years!!

It's been three years since I have posted so I figured I better update those who are wondering if I'm still alive. I am, and really not much has changed! We still live out in the country and loving it! My little guy is now 8 yrs old and I still keep chickens :D I have on FB more then anything else because I can stay in contact with my adult children as well there. I would love to get back on here and just journal for a sort of record keeping/information blog for the kids when I am gone. I think they would enjoy reading here later. I just can't forget to write down the address so they can get to it. If I even have any readers left I hope this finds them well!~ I miss reading everyone's blogs like I used to so hopefully when I'm retired I will be blogging on a daily basis again and reading blogs again :D

No comments: